[amd-zlrecipe-recipe:2] … Read More
Operating much as farmers markets have for over hundreds of years,
Jacksonville Farmers Market offers a unique shopping experience for any age.
Enjoy the open air and festive market atmosphere as you stroll each of the outdoor bays.
Greet farmers from across the area as they proudly display their hand-picked produce and assorted food items from amongst the most broadest selection anywhere. The Jacksonville Farmers Market is known best for its featured ethnic, and imported specialty items that are not only unique but sometimes also rare and typically hard to find.
LOCATION & HOURS
JFM operates daily from dawn to dusk, except on Thanksgiving and Christmas Day, and closes early on Christmas Eve, New Years Eve, and New Years Day.
Bright green asparagus is a delicious reminder that spring has arrived! Did you know the best months to buy this vegetable are March, April and May. Not … Read More
Sweet Pineapple is one of the best sources of the trace mineral Manganese. Manganese, is an essential cofactor in a number of enzymes important in … Read More
How to be a Vendor
🎄 Amazing FRUIT GIFT BASKETS: Large, only $25 / Larger, only $30!
🎄 Purchase / Order for the holidays at LARRY'S PRODUCE, 904-803-7665.
☀ JFM is open today & every day, 7 AM to 6 PM, for your shopping convenience.
☀ Minutes from anywhere in North Fla. at 1810 W. Beaver Street (U.S. 90). Within one mile of I-95 & I-10 merger exits. ... See MoreSee Less
** Welcome back “PIE 95." Chef Evan brings his signature wood-fired pizza for our Sunday visitors. Stop by and check it out! Evan's PIZZA was a huge hit at JFM's inaugural “Moon Over the Market” event - taste why!!
Other Sunday Specialties:
* * SPOUSES’ BAKERY—Scrumptious baked specialties including muffins, pastries, cookies, brownies, artisan breads, savory meat pockets; more!!
* JR.’S SEAFOOD – Large selection of shrimp, crabs, oysters and a variety of fresh fish. A huge following!!
* The GREEN SPOT – Flowering and Citrus trees, shrubs, vegetable plantings. Many new gift items, hard-to-find exotic items.
* GENE’S or MARY’S PEANUTS – Hot and ready for a Fall afternoon picnic!!
* The SWEET SPOT—Unique preserves, jams, honey; baked goods! ... See MoreSee Less