[amd-zlrecipe-recipe:2] … Read More
Operating much as farmers markets have for over hundreds of years,
Jacksonville Farmers Market offers a unique shopping experience for any age.
Enjoy the open air and festive market atmosphere as you stroll each of the outdoor bays.
Greet farmers from across the area as they proudly display their hand-picked produce and assorted food items from amongst the most broadest selection anywhere. The Jacksonville Farmers Market is known best for its featured ethnic, and imported specialty items that are not only unique but sometimes also rare and typically hard to find.
LOCATION & HOURS
JFM operates daily from dawn to dusk, except on Thanksgiving and Christmas Day, and closes early on Christmas Eve, New Years Eve, and New Years Day.
Bright green asparagus is a delicious reminder that spring has arrived! Did you know the best months to buy this vegetable are March, April and May. Not … Read More
Sweet Pineapple is one of the best sources of the trace mineral Manganese. Manganese, is an essential cofactor in a number of enzymes important in … Read More
How to be a Vendor
Sunday’s Rain or Shine Roundup!!
* L&D BARBECUE—Nick’s Famous BBQ Chicken, Ribs, Fish, Shrimp, scrumptious sides, and more!!
* JR.’S SEAFOOD – Only the Freshest Shrimp, Crabs, Oysters and large variety of fresh fish. Check out the new expanded shop!
* The GREEN SPOT – Flowering and Citrus trees, shrubs, vegetable plantings; new Spring starters. All about your greenspace!
* GENE’S or MARY’S PEANUTS – Hot and ready for afternoon snackin’!!!
* BARN YARD CRITTERS—Russ & Betty’s menagerie of birds from a variety of chickens, ducks, geese, turkeys, doves,
and more! Special orders welcome!
* SPOUSES’ BAKERY—Mallory Logan’s signature treats! Ask about new breakfast items in addition to his Muffins, Pastries, Cookies,
Savory pockets, Artisan Breads, much, much more!!
**P.S. #1- Don’t Forget the newly arrived SPELL’S MANGOES for that tropical craving!!
**P.S. #2- A limited amount of FREESTONE PEACHES now in at the Market! At participating vendors!! ... See MoreSee Less