[amd-zlrecipe-recipe:2] … Read More
Operating much as farmers markets have for over hundreds of years,
Jacksonville Farmers Market offers a unique shopping experience for any age.
Enjoy the open air and festive market atmosphere as you stroll each of the outdoor bays.
Greet farmers from across the area as they proudly display their hand-picked produce and assorted food items from amongst the most broadest selection anywhere. The Jacksonville Farmers Market is known best for its featured ethnic, and imported specialty items that are not only unique but sometimes also rare and typically hard to find.
LOCATION & HOURS
JFM operates daily from dawn to dusk, except on Thanksgiving and Christmas Day, and closes early on Christmas Eve, New Years Eve, and New Years Day.
Bright green asparagus is a delicious reminder that spring has arrived! Did you know the best months to buy this vegetable are March, April and May. Not … Read More
Sweet Pineapple is one of the best sources of the trace mineral Manganese. Manganese, is an essential cofactor in a number of enzymes important in … Read More
How to be a Vendor
* The Sweet Spot & Urban Lounge - mango & apple butters, jellies, jams, sauces, baked treats & more. Featured on "River City Live."
* Spouses Bakery & Deli - Mallory Logan’s signature treats! Ask about new breakfast items in addition to his muffins, pastries, cookies, savory pockets, artisan breads & more.
* MARTIN'S MENU - Get LUNCH! Fresh hot nachos, hot dogs, popcorn, sodas & more!
* BARN YARD CRITTERS—Russ & Betty’s menagerie of birds from a variety of chickens, ducks, geese, turkeys, doves,
and more! Special orders welcome!
* Jr's Fish & Shrimp – Fresh shrimp, crabs, oysters & large variety of fresh fish. Check out the new expanded shop!
* The Green Spot – Flowering and Citrus trees, shrubs, vegetable plantings; new Spring starters. All about your greenspace!
* JONES SOAPS - Natural organic soaps with natural fragrances. Beautifully handcrafted.
* GENE’S or MARY’S PEANUTS – Hot and ready for afternoon snackin’!!!
* Spell's & Eaton's Fla. MANGOES. Many varieties over the season which will soon be ending.
* Fla. & Ga. WATERMELON (including hard-to-find YELLOW MEAT!)
* Carolina & Ga. PEACHES
* Fla. PEAS & much more! ... See MoreSee Less
Don't miss out on an outstanding PEACH season. Carolina & Ga. sweets found this week at Jacksonville Farmers Market. FREESTONES & other varieties available. Load up for snacking, canning, freezing or baking (peach cobblers can't be beat!). Buy by the each, basket, case, pallet or truck load. ... See MoreSee Less