[amd-zlrecipe-recipe:2] … Read More
Operating much as farmers markets have for over hundreds of years,
Jacksonville Farmers Market offers a unique shopping experience for any age.
Enjoy the open air and festive market atmosphere as you stroll each of the outdoor bays.
Greet farmers from across the area as they proudly display their hand-picked produce and assorted food items from amongst the most broadest selection anywhere. The Jacksonville Farmers Market is known best for its featured ethnic, and imported specialty items that are not only unique but sometimes also rare and typically hard to find.
LOCATION & HOURS
JFM operates daily from dawn to dusk, except on Thanksgiving and Christmas Day, and closes early on Christmas Eve, New Years Eve, and New Years Day.
Bright green asparagus is a delicious reminder that spring has arrived! Did you know the best months to buy this vegetable are March, April and May. Not … Read More
Sweet Pineapple is one of the best sources of the trace mineral Manganese. Manganese, is an essential cofactor in a number of enzymes important in … Read More
How to be a Vendor
🍉 Sunday Lineup at Jacksonville Farmers Market:
🏈 Pregame fixin's: Boiled peanuts, veggie platter & fruit salad ingredients & more for game party fun!
🍔 Start with a great LUNCH at:
* L& D BBQ - Ribs,wings, shrimp & more. Mouthwatering sides, too, from this JFM favorite!
🍅 Shop at:
* Jr's Fish & Shrimp – Fresh shrimp, crabs, oysters & large variety of fresh fish. Check out the new expanded shop!
* The Sweet Spot & Urban Lounge - mango & apple butters, jellies, jams, sauces, baked treats & more. Featured on "River City Live."
* Spouses Bakery & Deli - Mallory's signature treats! Ask about new breakfast items in addition to his muffins, pastries, cookies, savory pockets, artisan breads & more!
* The Green Spot – Fall plantings, herb & veggie starters, flowering & citrus trees, shrubs, vegetable plantings. All about your green space!
* GENE’S or MARY’S PEANUTS – Hot and ready for afternoon snackin’!
👉 Seasons are changing:
🎃 PUMPKINS are here for Halloween & beyond!
🍀 GREENS seasons now beginning.
🍊 Early Fla. CITRUS starting to arrive.
🍎 APPLES from No. Carolina. Many varieties!
🍉 Last few WATERMELONS!
* Fla. MUSCADINE & SCUPPERNONG grapes near end of season.
* Fla. PEAS & BEANS near end of season
* Much more!
☀ JFM is open today & every day, 7 AM to 6 PM, for your shopping convenience.
☀ Minutes from anywhere in North Fla. at 1810 W. Beaver Street (U.S. 90). Within one mile of I-95 & I-10 merger exits. ... See MoreSee Less
🍴 From GastroJax, this first-time-ever evening event on November 10th at Jacksonville Farmers Market in cooperation with the Jacksonville Restaurant Association:
"Due to the hurricane, we're still offering Moon Over the Market tickets at $30 with tastes from Blue Bamboo, Front Porch Pickings, Magnolia's, The Perfect Pear Catering Co., Pastiche, PIE 95 PIZZA, Rummies and Yummies, Bono's Pit Bar-B-Q & Catering, The Soul Food Bistro, and more, all included in the ticket price! Celebrate & Learn about the iconic Jacksonville Farmers Market under sparkling lights, with tastes from area restaurants and an alcoholic beverage. During the first hour (6-7 pm) the market will remain open so that you can experience the Jacksonville Farmers Market with a cocktail in hand. Market guides will be scattered throughout to tell you about the history and cultural impact of the market. Students from high school culinary programs, mentored by local top chefs will also be competing, using items exclusively from the market!" ... See MoreSee Less
Moon Over the Market
November 10, 2016, 6:00pm - November 10, 2016, 7:30pm
Ticket price ($35) includes all tastes at the market (10!), tastes from the student competitors, AND a cocktail of your choice. (Cash Bar after). If you’d like to vote in the student competition, bu...