Join us at the Jacksonville Farmers Market this weekend for our FREE Annual Summer Festival. Stop by, stroll the market and enjoy many of the fun … Read More
Operating much as farmers markets have for over hundreds of years,
Jacksonville Farmers Market offers a unique shopping experience for any age.
Enjoy the open air and festive market atmosphere as you stroll each of the outdoor bays.
Greet farmers from across the area as they proudly display their hand-picked produce and assorted food items from amongst the most broadest selection anywhere. The Jacksonville Farmers Market is known best for its featured ethnic, and imported specialty items that are not only unique but sometimes also rare and typically hard to find.
LOCATION & HOURS
JFM operates daily from dawn to dusk, except on Thanksgiving and Christmas Day, and closes early on Christmas Eve, New Years Eve, and New Years Day.
We’re proud to announce that Greg Tison, General Manager of the Jacksonville Farmers Market was recently recognized as the 2017 National Market Manager of … Read More
Construction began last week and is expected to be finished in late June. Some of the upgrades include new sidewalks along the sides of each … Read More
How to be a Vendor
With the completion of both the improvements to Jacksonville Farmers Market and construction on Beaver Street, JFM is accepting new vendors. Please call (904-354-2821) or email Greg or Mitch for details.
* Rent single (typically 10' W x 17' D) or multiple stalls by the day, week or month.
* Can be both food or non-food businesses subject to being compatible with JFM's guidelines.
* Be longer term tenants that are allowed to keep inventory & improvements in their stalls continuously.
* Have a wide range of operating hours since JFM is open 7 AM to 6 PM, 7 days a week.
Rent includes the following:
* Access to up to 1 million annual visitors
* Covered stalls & pedestrian sidewalks with night lighting
* On-premise personnel around-the-clock
* Gated premises
* Parking spaces
* Basic garbage collection
* Marketing of JFM
* Access to attendees of special events
* Basic water and electric hookups for additional usage fee
* On-site ATM, restaurant, restrooms & water fountains
* Handicap access ... See MoreSee Less
* Irma Update: Jacksonville Farmers Market came through with no damage :) and is open for business as usual, 7 AM to 6 PM, every day of the week!
* Cooped up due to power outages? Restock the fridge and enjoy the fresh air at JFM! Vendors will especially appreciate your support given days they were closed. Thank you! ... See MoreSee Less